How To Avoid Getting Infected By Covid-19
Hello there! I'm Miss Cat,and this is my first blog ever so I slightly apologize if I got any mistake in my blog...but enough about me! Ok,as you know,the world is not safe anymore for us to travel somewhere and you guys can easily get infected by Corona Virus..tbh,I'm not gonna talk about how dangerous Corona Virus is..because today,we wanna explore some ways to prevent from getting Covid-19!
.
.
.
Let's start with the simplest way,which is;
1)Drink a lot of water.
Why: We can't let our throat become dry or else the virus will easily attach at your throat when you speak with someone who are positive Covid-19..when it attach to yours,your voice becomes sore and start coughing.
2)Often sunbathe yourself during the day
Why: The virus can't live when it's too hot.
3)Always sanitize your hand in whatever you do,whenever you are
Why: Hand sanitizer are gels that contain alcohol in order to kill the germs present on the skin. The alcohol works immediately and effectively in order to kill bacteria and most viruses. And they only last long less than 5 minutes so use it frequently.
4)Eat more fruits and vegetables
Why: To provide you vitamins which is good for your health but first,wash them thoroughly with clean water.
5)Eat Vitamin C everyday
Why: Good for your health and I recommend Berocca Vitamin C..You can get it in Watson,Guardian and etc. It's not that expensive and plus it's sweet too for those who can't stand bitter med and supplements.
6)Drink kiwi/orange/lemon juice
Why: They contain vitamic C which is good. All I can say is,never miss your vitamic C supplements😊
7)Wear mask and gloves when you're going outside
Why: For those who're sneezing and coughing,you NEED TO wear a mask...for those who're not sick,just wear it..It's not hurt to take some precautions,right?
8)*For Muslim*
Pray a lot,that's all I can say...
And finally!
9)Stay home guys! Self-quarantine yourself!
I guess this is where I should put an end to this blog,I hope these ways can help you to survive this virus..Let's all pray for this virus to diminish and disappear..ik virus can't disappear but let's all just hope and keep praying..Have a nice day everyone and see you later,Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment